Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Blog


Today is my last day at Ticket King so I'm a little sad. I wrote articles for the College, Timberwolves, and Twins blog. I wrote an article about Boise State possible joining the Mountain West Conference for the college blog, Game 1 of the NBA Finals for the Timberwolves blog, and the promotion of Danny Valencia for the Twins blog. I also finished up the Twins roster and am really pumped up about that since I didn't think I would be able to finish it. I also added to my links the Ticket King St. Paul website and if you click on Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins links, I wrote all of the content for the games that you can click on. Today Beth is choosing lunch for free lunch friday and I think we are getting burgers or something. I can finally say that I am used to this keyboard, too bad its my last day. I went to get the mail today also and I will be interviewing Kristy later this afternoon about her job. I want to thank everyone at Ticket King for letting me work here this month and its been a pleasure working with Cortney, Beth, and Kristy. I'll miss you guys and am excited to see your float at Grand Old Days. Once again, thanks for everything. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss your blog so much Joey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey Goldfarb's got a blog!
    Ho'omaika'i e Joey! (that means "mazel tov" in Hawaiian language) Thinking of you and your great smiling face in Kindergarten at Jean Lyle, I am wishing you great things and much aloha as you continue your journeys. Hugs to Danny, too.
    Mrs. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete