Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 17

Only one more day at Ticket King and I'm a little sad. Today was still fun nonetheless as I wrote articles for the Packer, Big 12, Pac 10, and Gopher blogs. I wrote about the Packers first round pick, Bryan Bulaga, Sam Maresh transferring, a USC linebacker transferring, and a wide receiver from Nebraska that got into a fair amount of trouble. I spent the rest of the day writing about the views from the different sections at Target Field and I tried to finish all of the player profiles for each of the Twins players. I'm almost done with the ones that I think will be with the Twins beyond this season. That's all for today.

3 comments:

  1. ..
    Do you have any thoughts about instant replay in baseball.. Blown calls in baseball have huge consequences..Last year in the playoffs Twins vs Yankees, the Mauer double that was called a foul ball and now Jim Joyce's missed call yesterday that cost Galarraga a perfect game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..Baseball needs some form of instant replay. especially during the playoffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree that there needs to be forms of instant replay in baseball, but they are always worried about the pace of the game. I would be in favor of it as long as it didn't slow the game down too much because if it's anything like a challenge in football, which takes a good ten minutes, then I would probably be against it. I'm sure there are quick solutions that I'd be in favor of. Getting the right call is what is most important.

    ReplyDelete