Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 16

Today I had to get up really early to go to the awards ceremony at school. It was really boring to say the least. I dropped Danny off at his internship and then came here to write about the Celtics-Lakers series for the Timberwolves blog, Blackburn's rough outing for the Twins blog, and about the NCAA Baseball Tournament for the college blog. I spent the rest of the day writing player profiles for each Twins player and hope to finish that by the end of the week. We're doing a home run derby at baseball so that should be fun, but that's all for today.

4 comments:

  1. the Celtics are soo gonna win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the derby...can you beat Danny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only two days left! Ticket King will miss you - Who will answer all of our Timberwolves questions when you are gone? I guess we will have to go back to google- ugh. BTW, I am sooo cheering for the Lakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the Pioneer Press Prep Athlete of the Week! Must have been my pep talk about being a walk-on for Division I baseball next year?!? LOL! Everyone should read the story here: http://www.twincities.com/prep/ci_15155313

    or go buy the May 25th Pioneer Press paper - Joey is FAMOUS...or rather MORE FAMOUS...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete