Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 12


I was a little late this morning because I couldn't find my keys but I'm having a great time today. I wrote about the Phoenix Suns win over the Lakers last night and I wrote about the Twins rain out against the Yankees last night. Last night, the Twins game was awesome. Danny and I got suckered into buying ponchos but it was more fun that way. We got to move up to the first row since everyone left because of the rain and Justin Morneau threw me a ball at the end of the inning. It was awesome. Then I watched the Suns game which was amazing. They are so fun to watch and hope they beat the Lakers but it's going to be tough for them to win a game in Lala land. I have practice today and it's going to be really hot. I still haven't finshed the st paul content for the T wolves so I got to keep working on that. Alright, I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome Joey! I love your blog and read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete